The Utah Lake Commission is seeking volunteers to help with duties involved in the fulfilling our five objectives to: encourage and promote multiple uses of the lake, foster communication and coordination between Commission members, promote resource utilization and protection, maintain and develop recreation access, and monitor and promote responsible economic development.
We are hoping for individuals who love Utah Lake and can volunteer at least a few hours a week of their time. Volunteers may assist with the following items:
- Operation of the Adopt-a-Shoreline Program
- Grant writing
- Fund raising
- Web design and maintenance
- Development of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube)
- Marketing and public relations
- Utah Lake Brand Ambassadors
- Graphic design
- Conduct surveys for public input on projects, recreation access, etc.
- Utah Lake Festival
- Field Trips for 4th Graders at the lake
- Develop new events for the lake