Vineyard Center St
- Location: Vineyard Center Street
- Address: Center Street, Vineyard, UT 84058
- Small gravel parking area located east of the park and beach area (on east side of Vineyard Road/Utah Lake Parkway)
- ½ mile trail
- Handicap-accessible ramp
- New paved multi-use trail begins on the south end of the Lindon Marina and proceeds 1.75 miles to this wetland and beach area
- General description: There is a small parking lot that that can fit about 8 cars. There is a trail that goes about ¼ mile to the north and ¼ mile to the south of the parking lot. Canoes and Kayaks can be carried to the water.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah County, 801-865-8640, email@example.com
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation:
- Popular activities at that location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Vineyard Center St
Utah Lake Newsletter
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!