- Location: Vineyard Beach
- Address: N Vineyard Rd, Vineyard, UT 84058
- Picnic tables under pavilion
- Wheelchair ramp leading to beach
- Unpaved parking across the street to the East
- General description: A popular location with picnic tables and a wheelchair ramp leading to the beach. No restrooms. Please carry out your trash. There are three additional picnic tables and pull-offs along the road to the south of the beach.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation: None
- Popular activities in this location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Vineyard Beach
Follow us on Social Media!
Each semester the Utah Lake Commission takes on 2-4 non paid interns. This internship allows students to gain valuable experience in: marketing, public relations and event design.
Interns receive an annual Utah State Parks Pass.
Saturday, April 20th, come help us clean up the land west of Utah Lake near Saratoga Springs.
During a break, we have an archeologist coming to teach us about the Native American petroglyphs in the area! It will be SO COOL! 🌀