- Location: Vineyard Beach
- Address: N Vineyard Rd, Vineyard, UT 84058
- Picnic tables under pavilion
- Wheelchair ramp leading to beach
- Unpaved parking across the street to the East
- General description: A popular location with picnic tables and a wheelchair ramp leading to the beach. No restrooms. Please carry out your trash. There are three additional picnic tables and pull-offs along the road to the south of the beach.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation: None
- Popular activities in this location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Vineyard Beach
Follow us on Social Media!
3 hours ago
Vote for your favorite IG submission in our photo contest! Go to our IG story to vote! Tell your friends. Voting is only open for 24 hours. Winner gets a $200 Amazon gift card, courtesy of Marina Cove Storage.
#utahlake #utahlakeapc #utahlakelife #utahlakephotos #utahlakephotoclub #utah #visitutah ... See MoreSee Less
The mountains surrounding the lake, made up of mostly limestone containing a lot of calcium carbonate are a major reason. When the water flows through these mountains it transports the minerals to Utah Lake where it concentrates and makes the water look “milky” or “murky.”