- Location: Swede Lane
- Address:Unnamed Road, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 or 40.174170, -111.722075
- Small gravel ramp for shallow-bottomed boats
- Small gravel parking lot for approximately 10 vehicles
- General description: Primarily used as sportsman’s access. There is a small gravel boat ramp.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, 801-491-5678, DWRcomment@utah.gov
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Swede Lane
Follow us on Social Media!
Utah Lake Commission shared a post.
6 hours ago
Ever wanted to give sailing a try?? You can at Lindon Marina!
Tuesday Night Sail Races 6/25...Perfect winds and fun crews. Join us every Tuesday night 6PM. Just $20 for evening sail/races with top notch Sail Captains. Let us know to secure your spot. No experience necessary. ... See MoreSee Less
Numerous water right owners are directly on Utah Lake and tributaries to the Lake. The direct use and storage of this water affects the amount of water in Utah Lake. The State Engineer and several appointed river commissioners regulate the diversion of water from Utah Lake.