Skipper Bay Trail
- Location: Skipper Bay Trailhead
- Address: North Boat Harbor Drive, Provo, UT 84601
- Amenities: None
- General description: Trail starts near Utah Lake State Park and travels about one mile to the North. It’s a good scenic walk, but access to the lake is limited due to vegetation.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah County, 801-851-8000, email@example.com
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation:
- Popular activities in this location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Skipper Bay Trail
Follow us on Social Media!
11 hours ago
We would like to thank our partner, the June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program (JSRIP), for making the Utah Lake Festival possible. The June Sucker, named for its annual June spawning run, is endemic to Utah Lake. This means there are no other places in Utah, or the world, where June sucker live naturally. The species was listed as endangered in 1986 and efforts are underway to recover the species. JSRIP implements a variety of projects and conducts research in efforts to recover the June sucker and the Utah Lake ecosystem. The Utah Lake Festival was created as an opportunity to educate the public about the June sucker and everything else that Utah Lake has to offer. Come join us at the Utah Lake festival on June 1 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
#utahlake #jsrip #junesucker #endangeredspecies #utahlakecommission #utahvalley #utahcounty #stateparks #utahstateparks #utahlakerocks #iloveutahlake ... See MoreSee Less
Thank you June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program (JSRIP) for making the Utah Lake Festival possible. JSRIP implements research regarding the endangered June Sucker. Learn more about JSRIP at the Utah Lake festival on June 1, 10am - 2pm.
#utahlake #jsrip #utahlakecommission