Saratoga Springs City Marina
- Location: Saratoga Springs City Marina (a.k.a. Pelican Bay Marina)
- Address: 156 Harbor Park Way, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
- Parking: 40 car spaces, 45 truck and trailer spaces (you may have to wait to launch a boat on busy days.)
- 6 small pavilions
- 1 large pavilion
- 13 park tables
- Drinking fountain
- Outside showers
- Fish cleaning station
- Boat ramp
- 3 floating docks
- Sandy beach area
- Open grass areas
- Fire pits
- BBQ Grills
- Utah Lake Shoreline Trail Access
- General description: The Saratoga Springs City Marina is a scenic and clean access point to Utah Lake. Hunting is not permitted, but launching, angling, birding, picnicking, biking and other activities are popular. The park at the entrance makes a nice vehicle parking option. There are 40 parking stalls, so expect launching delays on busy days. Marina hours are
from 6AM to 10PM. There is no overnight boat docking or camping. Boats should be out of the marina by 10PM. An attendant is at the entry booth on Fridays from 3PM to 8PM, and Saturdays and Sundays from 8AM to 7PM. If you launch your boat outside these times, you must use the self-pay envelopes in the black box just east of the entry booth. Do not to fish from the docks and jetties during busy times. There is a lakeside trail system. Good wheelchair access for anglers. *There is no gasoline for sale at this location currently. Utah Lake State Park is the only public marina on Utah Lake that has a refueling station to refill your gas tank on your boat or other watercraft.
- Rentals: None currently. However, city is working towards allowing a rental concessionaire.
- Site manager contact information
- Saratoga Springs City, 801-766-9793
- Marina Entry Booth 801-766-1083
- Free walk-in entry
- $8 entry/boat launch
- Resident Season Pass: $50
- Non-Resident Season Pass: $75
- Hours of Operation: 6AM-10PM
- Popular activities in this location
- Fishing (Catfish, White, Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Perch, and Bluegill)
- Boat launching
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Saratoga Springs City Marina
Follow us on Social Media!
Utah Lake Commission shared a post.
2 hours ago
Ever wanted to give sailing a try?? You can at Lindon Marina!
Tuesday Night Sail Races 6/25...Perfect winds and fun crews. Join us every Tuesday night 6PM. Just $20 for evening sail/races with top notch Sail Captains. Let us know to secure your spot. No experience necessary. ... See MoreSee Less
Numerous water right owners are directly on Utah Lake and tributaries to the Lake. The direct use and storage of this water affects the amount of water in Utah Lake. The State Engineer and several appointed river commissioners regulate the diversion of water from Utah Lake.