- Location: Sandy Beach
- Address: West 3600 South Street, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Limited parking (no trailers)
- General description: Popular area for fishing, birding, swimming, launching small boats (that can be carried by hand—no trailers) and waterfowl hunting. The last half mile of the road to the beach area is tree-lined and is a popular birding location. The river entrance to Utah Lake is also popular with anglers. Please pack out your garbage. No fires. Very good beach areas during lower water elevation years, otherwise the road dead ends at the lake. Limited parking. No trailers.
- Utah County, and other partners are currently improving this access point. Vegetation removal, improvement of the road, installation of picnic benches and restrooms, etc.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation:
- Popular activities in this location
- Small watercraft usage (kayaks, canoes)
- Waterfowl hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Sandy Beach
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!