Powell Slough South
- Location: Powell Slough South Access Point
- Address: 1761 Business Park Drive, Orem, UT 84058
- Amenities: None
- General description: Waterfowl and upland game hunting, birding. No shooting within 600 feet of buildings. Obtain written permission to hunt on private property. The best way to get to the lakeshore is to head south from the parking area. Go past the gate (on the west side of the fence) and look for trails that lead to a dike located southwest of the parking area. It’s difficult to hunt in this densely vegetated (phragmites) area. After hunting, please brush off your clothes and equipment so you do not transport phragmites seeds.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Various government agencies
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation:
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl/Upland Game Hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Powell Slough South
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!