Powell Slough South
- Location: Powell Slough South Access Point
- Address: 1761 Business Park Drive, Orem, UT 84058
- Amenities: None
- General description: Waterfowl and upland game hunting, birding. No shooting within 600 feet of buildings. Obtain written permission to hunt on private property. The best way to get to the lakeshore is to head south from the parking area. Go past the gate (on the west side of the fence) and look for trails that lead to a dike located southwest of the parking area. It’s difficult to hunt in this densely vegetated (phragmites) area. After hunting, please brush off your clothes and equipment so you do not transport phragmites seeds.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Various government agencies
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation:
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl/Upland Game Hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Powell Slough South
Follow us on Social Media!
Utah Lake Commission shared a post.
1 day ago
Ever wanted to give sailing a try?? You can at Lindon Marina!
Tuesday Night Sail Races 6/25...Perfect winds and fun crews. Join us every Tuesday night 6PM. Just $20 for evening sail/races with top notch Sail Captains. Let us know to secure your spot. No experience necessary. ... See MoreSee Less
Instagram GalleryInstagram has returned invalid data.
Numerous water right owners are directly on Utah Lake and tributaries to the Lake. The direct use and storage of this water affects the amount of water in Utah Lake. The State Engineer and several appointed river commissioners regulate the diversion of water from Utah Lake.