Powell Slough North
- Location: Powell Slough North Access Point
- Address: S 1890 W St, Orem, UT 84058
- Parking (Limited space on the paved road for parking if gate is locked)
- General description: Popular location for waterfowl hunters and upland game hunters. However, very dense, tall vegetation (phragmites), mud and water make access to the slough and lakeshore difficult. The lake is about 0.75 to 1 mile through the vegetation from the parking area. In addition to private property, do not trespass on water treatment plant or golf course property.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Various government agencies
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation:
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
- Upland game hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Powell Slough North
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!
Instagram GalleryInstagram has returned invalid data.