- Location: Mulberry Beach
- Address: Lincoln Beach Road, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 or 40.119993, -111.845817
- Pull-off loop parking
- General description: This serene beach is a spectacular spot to watch the sun set over Utah Lake, especially during fall and winter. Popular shore fishing location. Small watercraft such as canoes and kayaks can be launched from this location. Some waterfowl hunting occurs as well. Please pack out your garbage.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
- Shore fishing
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Mulberry Beach
Follow us on Social Media!
Each semester the Utah Lake Commission takes on 2-4 non paid interns. This internship allows students to gain valuable experience in: marketing, public relations and event design.
Interns receive an annual Utah State Parks Pass.
Saturday, April 20th, come help us clean up the land west of Utah Lake near Saratoga Springs.
During a break, we have an archeologist coming to teach us about the Native American petroglyphs in the area! It will be SO COOL! 🌀