- Location: Mill Race
- Address: 40.2016331, -111.6547126
- Gravel boat ramp for shallow-bottomed boats
- General description: Fishing, waterfowl hunting, limited upland game hunting, birding. Tall, thick stands of phragmites and bulrush vegetation run west of the frontage road and are difficult to walk through. Gravel boat ramp is popular for anglers and duck hunters with small, shallow-bottomed boats. Water channel leads out to Provo Bay.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- State of Utah, (801) 983-0275, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
- Limited upland game hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Mill Race
Utah Lake Newsletter
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!