- Location: Mill Race
- Address: 40.2016331, -111.6547126
- Gravel boat ramp for shallow-bottomed boats
- General description: Fishing, waterfowl hunting, limited upland game hunting, birding. Tall, thick stands of phragmites and bulrush vegetation run west of the frontage road and are difficult to walk through. Gravel boat ramp is popular for anglers and duck hunters with small, shallow-bottomed boats. Water channel leads out to Provo Bay.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- State of Utah, (801) 983-0275, email@example.com
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
- Limited upland game hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Mill Race
Follow us on Social Media!
Each semester the Utah Lake Commission takes on 2-4 non paid interns. This internship allows students to gain valuable experience in: marketing, public relations and event design.
Interns receive an annual Utah State Parks Pass.
Saturday, April 20th, come help us clean up the land west of Utah Lake near Saratoga Springs.
During a break, we have an archeologist coming to teach us about the Native American petroglyphs in the area! It will be SO COOL! 🌀