- Location: Mill Race
- Address: 40.2016331, -111.6547126
- Gravel boat ramp for shallow-bottomed boats
- General description: Fishing, waterfowl hunting, limited upland game hunting, birding. Tall, thick stands of phragmites and bulrush vegetation run west of the frontage road and are difficult to walk through. Gravel boat ramp is popular for anglers and duck hunters with small, shallow-bottomed boats. Water channel leads out to Provo Bay.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- State of Utah, (801) 983-0275, email@example.com
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
- Limited upland game hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Mill Race
Follow us on Social Media!
Utah Lake Commission shared a post.
19 hours ago
Ever wanted to give sailing a try?? You can at Lindon Marina!
Tuesday Night Sail Races 6/25...Perfect winds and fun crews. Join us every Tuesday night 6PM. Just $20 for evening sail/races with top notch Sail Captains. Let us know to secure your spot. No experience necessary. ... See MoreSee Less
Numerous water right owners are directly on Utah Lake and tributaries to the Lake. The direct use and storage of this water affects the amount of water in Utah Lake. The State Engineer and several appointed river commissioners regulate the diversion of water from Utah Lake.