Mile Post 13, a.k.a. Mosida Acres
- Location: Mile Post 13, Mosida Acres
- Address: 40.138488, -111.938225
- Small parking area, fits approximately 10 cars
- General description: Once you leave the parking area, you will encounter tall vegetation (mostly tamarisk). Water is about 50 yards from the parking area. There is no beach. This is a popular area for waterfowl hunters and anglers. Waders are helpful. Carry canoes or kayaks through the vegetation to the water. A small population of burrowing owls might be seen with binoculars on the private property found on both sides of the access road toward the parking area or along Redwood Road. Do not trespass.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Mile Post 13, a.k.a. Mosida Acres
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!