- Location: Lincoln Beach
- Address: 4700 South Lincoln Beach Road, Spanish Fork Utah
- Concrete boat ramp
- Picnic tables
- Boat docks
- Water spigot
- Fish clean station
- BBQ grill
- General description: Lincoln Beach is located on the shore of Utah Lake and offers several activities for local residents. Utah County has recently taken several steps and spent thousands of dollars in developing Lincoln Beach as a prime site for camping, fishing, and boating. County workers dredged the boat channel and constructed a concrete boat launch and added a floating boat dock facilitating access to Utah Lake. A fish cleaning station is now open to clean that catch and prepare it for the barbeque! Several camp sites have been improved with water and a nearby restroom. A large pavilion is now open for larger groups plus individual pavilions with picnic tables are open on a first come first served basis. No alcoholic beverages, discharge of firearms or archery inside the park. Owners are responsible for pet cleanup. Overnight camping permitted in designated areas. No swimming in the marina area. Boats must not produce wakes until clear of the marina area. No ATVs or other off-road vehicles allowed.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah County, 801-865-8640, email@example.com
- Medium pavilion holds 80 people and rents for $30 for one four-hour time slot (7AM-11AM, 12PM-4PM, 5PM-9:30PM) or $50 for an entire day.
- 8 individual overnight camping sites for $20 a day and are on a first come first serve basis.
- Hours of Operation: 7AM-11PM
- Popular activities in this location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Lincoln Beach
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!
Find us on Facebook
Fall in Love with Utah Lake in under 60 minutes! Watch this Video!
© 2017 · Utah Lake Commission.