Hobble Creek Wildlife Management Area
- Location: Hobblecreek Wildlife Management Area
- Address: North 2000 West, Springville, Utah
- Amenities: None
- General description: This wildlife management area was purchased to improve the river channel for the endangered June Sucker. There are good fishing opportunities for white bass and other species. You must release any June Sucker fish you catch. The river closes to fishing every spring. Read the DWR Fishing Guidebook for more information. This area is also a popular waterfowl hunting access point to Utah Lake. The wildlife management area is surrounded by private property.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, 801-491-5678, DWRcomment@utah.gov
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation: Closed to fishing every spring
- Popular activities in this location
- Fishing for white bass and other species
- Waterfowl hunting
- June Sucker observation (endangered species native only to Utah Lake)
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Hobble Creek Wildlife Management Area
Follow us on Social Media!
Have you ever experienced a sunset at Utah Lake? Add this beautiful view to your summer bucket list!
#utahlake #beautyofutahlake #wowutah #beUtahful #utahphotography #utahinsta #therawexperience #utahsunsets #sunsets #utahlakesunsets #clouds #reflections #eveningcolors
Happy #WorldMigratoryBirdDay! Millions of birds migrate through #Utah every year. Which ones have you seen this spring? #birding