Goose Point: South Access
- Location: Goose Point South Access
- Address: 9551 Lincoln Beach Road, Santaquin, UT 84655 or 40.074583, -111.855844 maybe?
- Amenities: None
- General description: During lower water levels, this road will connect to the Goose Point North access. Access is over a gravel and dirt road that parallels the lakeshore along Goose Point. Stay on the road and park on established pull-offs only. When wet, the road can be soft and muddy. This is a popular shore fishing area. Some waterfowl hunting opportunities. Fair birding location for waterfowl and shorebirds.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Goose Point South Access
Utah Lake Newsletter
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!