Goose Point: North Access
- Location: Goose Point North Access
- Address: 40.089456, -111.861133 or Lincoln Beach Road, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Amenities: None
- General description: When water level is low enough, this road will parallel the shoreline along Goose Point and connect to the Goose Point South access located further south on the Lincoln Beach Road. Do not drive off of the established dirt road and pull-offs. When wet, this road can be very muddy and soft in spots. Popular area for fishing. Some waterfowl hunting opportunities and some birding opportunities for waterfowl and shorebirds. Please pack out your garbage.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Goose Point: North Access
Utah Lake Newsletter
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!