- Location: Eagle Park
- Address: Blossom Ct, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
- Approximately 25 parking spaces
- Utah Lake Shoreline Trail access
- General description: Access to the lake is limited due to weeds. No shooting or hunting in the park or in the residential area. This is primarily a birding and picnic location with a playground. A trail is being developed as part of the Jordan River/Provo River Trail system. Thick stands of vegetation make angling and general access to the lake difficult. Future removal of phragmites might improve lake access.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information
- City of Saratoga Springs
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Eagle Park
Follow us on Social Media!
The DNR has 2 tips for boating awareness. Check them out here: https://t.co/JkexIVeOW7
Who's going to American Fork Steel Days? We are! We will be at various city festivals this summer talking about #UtahLake
This year, we will have a booth at the American Fork Steel Days, Highland Fling, Alpine Days and Woodland Hills Days. We look forward to seeing you there!