- Location: Eagle Park
- Address: Blossom Ct, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
- Approximately 25 parking spaces
- Utah Lake Shoreline Trail access
- General description: Access to the lake is limited due to weeds. No shooting or hunting in the park or in the residential area. This is primarily a birding and picnic location with a playground. A trail is being developed as part of the Jordan River/Provo River Trail system. Thick stands of vegetation make angling and general access to the lake difficult. Future removal of phragmites might improve lake access.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information
- City of Saratoga Springs
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Eagle Park
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!
Flashback to this awesome lantern festival that Lindon Marina hosted last fall. AWESOME! This time lapse doesn't do it justice. #FlashbackFriday #UtahLake @lindon_marina