- Location: Eagle Park
- Address: Blossom Ct, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
- Approximately 25 parking spaces
- Utah Lake Shoreline Trail access
- General description: Access to the lake is limited due to weeds. No shooting or hunting in the park or in the residential area. This is primarily a birding and picnic location with a playground. A trail is being developed as part of the Jordan River/Provo River Trail system. Thick stands of vegetation make angling and general access to the lake difficult. Future removal of phragmites might improve lake access.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information
- City of Saratoga Springs
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Eagle Park
Follow us on Social Media!
Each semester the Utah Lake Commission takes on 2-4 non paid interns. This internship allows students to gain valuable experience in: marketing, public relations and event design.
Interns receive an annual Utah State Parks Pass.
Saturday, April 20th, come help us clean up the land west of Utah Lake near Saratoga Springs.
During a break, we have an archeologist coming to teach us about the Native American petroglyphs in the area! It will be SO COOL! 🌀