- Location: Eagle Park
- Address: Blossom Ct, Saratoga Springs, UT 84045
- Approximately 25 parking spaces
- Utah Lake Shoreline Trail access
- General description: Access to the lake is limited due to weeds. No shooting or hunting in the park or in the residential area. This is primarily a birding and picnic location with a playground. A trail is being developed as part of the Jordan River/Provo River Trail system. Thick stands of vegetation make angling and general access to the lake difficult. Future removal of phragmites might improve lake access.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information
- City of Saratoga Springs
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Eagle Park
Follow us on Social Media!
2 days ago
Not all blooms become toxic, we still don’t understand why toxins are produced sometimes and other times they aren’t. But we do know that if blooms don’t occur toxins won’t be produced in amounts that could hurt us. If a bloom is occurring it’s a good idea to stay out of the water even if we don’t know whether it’s toxic or not.#FAQfriday #utahlake #frequentlyaskedquestion #algaeblooms #nottoxic #utahlakelife #warning #utahlakequestions #utahlakeanswers #weekend ... See MoreSee Less
Instagram GalleryInstagram has returned invalid data.
SWE is the amount of water that would be released if the snowpack were instantly melted in place. SWE is important as it is relational to the amount of water that will come down Utah’s rivers and streams as the snow melts.#utahlake #FAQfriday