Airport Dike Road
- Location: Airport Dike Road
- Address: Campground Road, Provo, UT 84601
- Google Maps driving directions
- Amenities: None
- General description: This is a dirt road that goes around the boundaries of the Provo Airport. It is a great place for fishing and birdwatching. The road is quite narrow with several pull-offs located every few hundred yards. Turning around is difficult in most spots. It is very bumpy along the south and east sides. It is a great place to go if you have a high-clearance vehicle and are looking for a new spot to recreate. Generally not accessible in the winter. No trespassing on the east and north sides of the airport dike.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information: Provo City
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Airplane watching
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of Airport Dike Road
Follow us on Social Media!
We post about activities, beautiful photos, tips about the lake, helpful information, lake project updates, and more on social media. Follow us to learn more!