4000 W in Lake Shore
- Location: 4000 West in Lakeshore
- Address: 4600 South 4000 West, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
- Gravel parking (up to 10 cars)
- General description: Popular location for waterfowl and upland game hunting, angling, wading and birding. Private property is on east and west sides of the road – please stay on public land. Pack out your garbage. No fires.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- State of Utah, (801) 983-0275, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation
- Popular activities in this location
- Waterfowl hunting
- Upland game hunting
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of 4000 W in Lake Shore
Follow us on Social Media!
2 days ago
Not all blooms become toxic, we still don’t understand why toxins are produced sometimes and other times they aren’t. But we do know that if blooms don’t occur toxins won’t be produced in amounts that could hurt us. If a bloom is occurring it’s a good idea to stay out of the water even if we don’t know whether it’s toxic or not.#FAQfriday #utahlake #frequentlyaskedquestion #algaeblooms #nottoxic #utahlakelife #warning #utahlakequestions #utahlakeanswers #weekend ... See MoreSee Less
Instagram GalleryInstagram has returned invalid data.
SWE is the amount of water that would be released if the snowpack were instantly melted in place. SWE is important as it is relational to the amount of water that will come down Utah’s rivers and streams as the snow melts.#utahlake #FAQfriday