170 S Vineyard
- Location: 170 S Vineyard
- Address: , Vineyard, UT 84058
- Small, paved parking lot for vehicles
- ½ mile trail
- New paved multi-use trail begins on the south end of the Lindon Marina and proceeds 1.75 miles to this wetland and beach area
- General description: There is a small parking lot that that can fit about 5-6 cars. There is a trail that goes about 1/2 mile to the north of the parking lot. Canoes and Kayaks can be carried to the water.
- Rentals: None
- Site manager contact information:
- Utah County, 801-865-8640, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Utah Lake Commission, 801-851-2900
- Fees: None
- Hours of Operation: n/a
- Popular activities at that location
Virtual Driving Directions and Tour of 170 S Vineyard
Follow us on Social Media!
Instagram GalleryInstagram has returned invalid data.
Exciting news! Our gallery is on display at the @LehiCity library. Featuring winning photos from our annual photo contest, on display until Jan. 3rd, its worth a visit! #lehi #utahlake2
Did you know there is a plan for a continuous trail around Utah Lake?
The Utah Lake Trail Plan works with Utah County, municipalities and others to create/connect trails around Utah Lake. Check out the map online. For more info: https://t.co/NZXmJQNaJA